Our client, a Mid Ulster based tyre and service centre are currently recruiting a Depot Manager to take responsibility for the day to day management and running of their state of the art tyre facility.
Reporting to the directors of the company, the successful candidate will be responsible for the management of the workshop, stores and staff, ensuring the efficient and effective running of the business and providing the highest levels of customer care and satisfaction.
- Manage, supervise and coordinate job allocation ensuring completion of all works in an efficient and timely manner.
- Manage, supervise and coordinate the workshop staff utilising working hours to ensure maintenance, housekeeping and depot cleanliness standards are maintained including the unnecessary build up of stock within the workshop area.
- Manage the use, maintenance and upkeep of all tools, machinery and equipment within the business.
- Ensure clear lines of communication between sales desk / manager and workshop in relation to job cards, staff and customers.
- Manage and monitor KPIs as agreed with company directors.
- Effective and efficient management of stock, including Stock takes.
- Manage and maintain deliveries and stock and conducting quality / quantity checks as appropriate.
- Follow workplace occupational health & safety procedures including ensuring all workshop staff make appropriate use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- General management of staff including training, rotas/ holiday requests and dsiciplinaries.
- Work with colleagues and customers – ‘Meet & Greet’ and establish relations with customers.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Minimum 3 years management experience with the automotive industry.
- Ability to demonstrate the understanding and control of a busy workshop environment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to report to all levels.
- Excellent organisational skills, process driven &IT literate.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Knowledge and experience within the tyre industry (Desirable).
To apply for this role you can call Garrett in Haughey Recruitment on 02887440033 or send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org