Management Accountant – Dungannon - £30-32K
Providing a high quality, professional and responsive first class Accounting Service delivering effectively to Operational partners across the Agri Fresh division in accordance with financial regulations, Group policies, procedures and best practice that support the companies Premier Provider Plan.
· Preparation and timely reporting of weekly and monthly management accounts
· Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
· Analyse and reconcile monthly
· Management of preparation of weekly KPI information for Finance Managers
· Support information requirements of Operations Managers, General Managers and Finance Managers in relation to the weekly and monthly accounts
· Assisting in the preparation of annual budget
· Provision of financial information to managers upon request
· Be prepared to be a “task buster” identifying, highlighting and resolving issues as they arise within the weekly / monthly numbers.
· Assist in streamlining of processes & analysing better ways of doing various activities.
· CIMA, ACCA or ACA student, passed finalist, qualified, or qualified by experience.
· Excellent numeracy and computer literacy skills (data input, Excel, Microsoft Word)
· Experience of preparing weekly and monthly accounts.
· Proven Accounting Experience.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
· Strong analytical ability
· Ability to meet challenging deadlines, prioritise work and be
· Accounting experience ideally within a manufacturing environment
· Experience of using Protean / ERP System.
· Large Multinational Company exposure
· FMCG Experience.
· Costing experience.
· SAP experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain career development with one of Northern Irelands leading Food manufacturers. Excellent salary and benefits package provided
For more information, please call Karen Nicholson at NI Resourcing on 07734033430, or send your CV by hitting the APPLY button