MCS Group is delighted to be partnered with a leading organisation based in Dungannon who have an opportunity for a Payroll Specialist to join the finance function.
The successful candidate will be processing monthly payrolls for approximately 1100 employees and supporting the finance team by carrying out key activities. This is an excellent time to be joining our client's operations as they are grow and continue developing and investing in their workforce.
Ability to work 5 days per week is not essential. Applications from those who are willing to work a minimum of 3 days a week will be considered.
- Processing of accurate and timely payment of all employees ensuring the appropriate statutory deductions are made through the computerised payroll system.
- Ensure that all advanced holidays are calculated in time for submission to the payroll.
- Check and sign off on payrolls and complete the reconciliation process.
- Completion of annual payroll returns/P60's.
- Administration of the statutory sick pay, maternity pay and paternity pay schemes.
- Maintenance of the TMS including shift and roster changes
What you need to succeed:
- Have at least 2 years previous payroll experience
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- Experience of administration of company pension scheme
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs