Credit Control Senior
Who we are working with:
On behalf of our client, Abacus Careers would like to hear from an experienced Credit Controller Senior you will be working with successful FMCG based on the outskirts of Dungannon Co.Tyrone
In your new role:
- Assume responsibility for the credit granting process in line with the Credit Policy, conduct periodic credit reviews of existing customers and the creditworthiness of potential customers with the goal of optimising the mix of company sales and bad debt losses.
- Carry out weekly and monthly reporting of new accounts, cash targets, bad debts etc
- Contribute to team briefings as part of the management team and ensure that the site Directors are kept updated to help manage the credit function across the sites
- Co-ordinate credit activities with internal and external bodies
- Manage and continually assess Credit Risk by reviewing assigned accounts and ensure all audit processes are followed and update the relevant Managers / Directors where relevant
- Manage the credit team and monitor their skills and performance to ensure all team members perform effectively
- Update, monitor and maintain the company credit insurance in line with the Credit Policy
- Minimum of 5 years Credit Control experience in a commercial B2B environment with at least 2 years in senior position
- A CICM qualification at Level 2 or higher is desirable
- Experience in underwriting and the use of credit checking software and other systems to assess new and ongoing trade risks
- Experience working in a target driven, results orientated and complex business environment
44 (0)28 90313157
If you would be interested in this position please apply, for other jobs in Belfast please visit the Abacus Professional Recruitment website.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs