Our client, one of Ireland’s Leading retailers in the interiors industry are looking for a Sales Executive to join the team with an immediate start.
The sales executive will have responsibility for selling a wide range of Beds and Bedroom furniture products.
Key skills we’re looking for:
- a drive and determination to succeed;
- engaging, motivated people who communicate well;
- a personable approach and ability to convey enthusiasm;
- spoken and written English of the highest standard;
- great self-motivation, with a strong work ethic.
What we will provide for you:
- Excellent opportunities for promotion and commission;
- Energetic and busy workplace.
- Be knowledgeable about store layout, products and stock availability, so that you can give a thorough description of each specific product and in addition cross sell or upsell;
- Assist in layouts and maintenance of window and internal displays;
- Assist in stocktaking;
- Have thorough knowledge of service standards required in their department;
- Be punctual, accurate and able to work on their own initiative;
- To deal with any customer complaints or problems in a timely manner and to report them to a member of management;
- To co-operate with colleagues and other departments to ensure the best possible service;
- To merchandise and display departmental products in a creative and eye catching manner;
- To maintain accurate and eye catching POS at all times on all products within their department;
- At the end of each shift ensure that the department is tidy and neat;
- Dependent on business levels, you will be required to assist with duties as directed by Management;
- To treat every customer with respect, and give them individual care and attention;
- To be professional in dealing with customers at all times;
- Move between departments to ensure multi skilling and satisfy the needs of the business.
- Excellent communicator skills outgoing personality;
- At least 2 years sales experience (relevant/industry sales experience would be ideal);
- GCSE Maths and English at grade C (or above) or equivalent is required;
- A valid driving licence and access to own vehicle (training may be required at our other branches).
Please note this position requires weekend/bank holiday working and one late night (8/9pm) per week.
- Staff discount in stores;
- Commission scheme;
- Westfield Healthcare;
- Paid weekly;
- Pension Scheme.
Basic Salary – £18/19k OTE 24K Per Annum.
If you are interested in this role, please forward an updated cv to our consultant Denise via email firstname.lastname@example.org