Production Administrator - Cookstown
Fantastic opportunity for a production administrator to join fantastic company in Cookstown
Your new company
Fantastic opportunity to work for an award winning company based in Cookstown. This company have been in business nearly 20 years and operate throughout UK, Ireland and Europe. Due to expansion they are recruiting for an experienced Production administrator
Your new role
- Speaking with business customers and processing new orders
- Accurately entering new orders onto the system according to deadlines
- Investigating and resolving any queries relating to either delivery or invoice issues
- Informing the business customer of offers that relate to the quantity of their order
- Liaising with various internal departments including finance, warehouse, sales etc.
- Communication with hauliers regarding deliveries
- General office administration: data entry, emails, order processing, updating various IT systems, producing quotations etc.
- Following company policy and procedures to maintain quality standards
- Attend weekly departmental meetings to provide updates and share information
- To undertake other tasks as and when required
- To always represent and implement an excellent Public Relations image of the business to clients, design teams, general public and colleagues
Hours of work for this role is 8-5 Monday - Thursday and Friday 8-1. Salary for this negotiable depending on experience but around £20k-£22k
What you'll need to succeed
You will have experience in sales administration role or logistics administration role and experienced in high volume sales order processing
What you'll get in return
You will be offered an excellent salary. You will receive training and support from a market leading organisation and you will work with a team of dedicated professional
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs