Store Manager - EuroSPAR Draperstown
Hours: 43 hours per week
Location: EuroSPAR Draperstown
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding and forward thinking company. Established since 1980, Lynch's Foodstores is a family run group of supermarkets operating under SPAR and EuroSPAR Brands.
Due to increased trade and expansion, we have an excellent opportunity, of a full time role for the position of Store manager at Lynch's EuroSPAR Draperstown.
Job duties include:
- Effectively managing all departments and colleagues within the store to ensure that exceptional standards are achieved at all times.
- Embedding excellent customer service standards throughout the store.
- Ability to understand and acheive targets. For example Sales, GP%, Wastage, Wage%.
- Implementing and applying all aspect of HR.
- Managments and over seeing of stock control, people management, cost control, HACCP implementation, and securit.
- Drive sales and profit and control costs and wastage.
- Reporting to company Directors.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Proven record of successfully managing teams in a busy convenience or supermarket retail environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Working knowledge/understanding of all departments in a busy convenience or supermarket store. Such as Fresh Food, Food to Go, Fruit & Veg, Butchery, Off-Licenece.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Financial acumen.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Have a track record of exceeding sales and profit targets.
To apply please send your CV by clicking the apply button below