Based in County Tyrone my client is a successful medium sized engineering company. They are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Welder to fabricate and weld assemblies to meet production requirements. The successful Welder will be offered a strong rate in line with your level of experience.
Role – Welder
· To fabricate and weld assembly, to required quality standard, in accordance with engineering technical drawing.
· To read, understand and correctly implement technical drawings.
· To handle, transport and store component parts as per training and instruction.
· To maintain work equipment and a safe and well organised workstation.
· To complete daily safety checks to ensure work equipment is in good working order.
· To follow instructions provided by supervisor.
· To comply with company policies and procedures.
· Good standard of education to GCSE level or equivalent
· Recent MIG welding experience
· Ability to read technical drawings
· A strong work ethic
Salary & Benefits
· Rate will depend upon experience but desirable
· Finish at lunchtime every Friday
For a confidential conversation regarding this Welder job contact James Coulter on 0774 880 4507 or 028 87 719 109. Alternatively send your CV by applying below.
C-Tech Recruitment is a Dungannon based engineering, food processing and manufacturing recruitment agency with 12 years technical recruitment experience specialising in the Northern Ireland market.
C-Tech Recruitment are acting as an employment agency for this role.