Type - Full - Time Permanent
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000
Job Reference - JOFP25
Location - Co. Tyrone, Dungannon, Moy
Job Purpose: Carry out planned and unplanned maintenance to ensure that the factory is kept running at maximum efficiency.
- Carry out schedule based maintenance work on equipment, buildings and servicesand repairs, overhauls and installations as appropriate
- Fault find mechanical and/or electrical faults and repair equipment in breakdown situations
- Identify and carry out routine maintenance required by production schedule
- Proactively identify and deal rectify potential equipment/services issues
- Changeover and set up production equipment for product changes
- Record work details including asset location, time on/off, parts used, follow up action on daily reporting sheets.
- Assist Hygiene staff by assembling and changing over equipment when required. Carry out Pre start up safety checks
- Identify and recommend equipment and process changes to improve machine efficiency, outputs and reduce maintenance required
- Ensure adequate stock is maintained of spare parts and maintenance consumables.
- Provide cover for holidays and absences when required
- Identify and recommend critical spare parts not currently stocked
- Work with other functions as part of the manufacturing team to ensure efficient running of the equipment and prioritize work as agreed.
- To apply modern maintenance techniques, to allow potential failures to be identified and eliminated or reduced as quickly as possible.
- To contribute possible solutions to operational problems and to progress appropriate solutions when directed.
- Supervise external contractors working on site when required
- Ensure procedures are followed to meet Standard and Accreditation requirements
- To contribute to implementing new working methods and actively participate in continuous improvement
- Maintain housekeeping and cleaning standards to encourage the discipline in others.
- Recognised apprenticeship
- A minimum of 1 years experience in a maintenance role in a factory environment
- Mechanical/ Electrical fault finding maintenance and installation
- Self motivating with ability to work on own initiative
- Well developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skill, both verbal and written
- Available to work flexible hours
- Current driving licence and own vehicle
- Educated to HND/ HNC Level in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Food Processing/ other regulated experience
- Experience in working with automated machinery
- Welding Experience
- MEWP Licence
- Ability to follow circuit diagrams
If you or someone you know may be interested in this role, please contact us on 028 87 440033 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for a new position in a different sector or to see what is out there, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career