MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Payroll Clerk for our Fermanagh based client.
This is a good time to be joining our client's operations who pride themselves in creating long lasting customer relationships by providing excellent products in the manufacturing industry. As part of the payroll team you will play a vital role in processing weekly, biweekly and monthly payroll for approximately 380 employees.
- Ensure that all payroll duties are completed accurately and on time.
- Ensure that departments are trained on TMS and that TMS is completed accurately and on time by the relevant personnel.
- Ensure that all relevant documentation is submitted to Payroll in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that all advanced holidays are calculated in time for submission to the payroll.
- Check and sign off on payrolls and complete the reconciliation process.
- Submit all relevant documentation to HMRC in time.
- Submit payments to the bank and ensure pay slips are completed.
- Submit all pension information to the pension provider as per payroll requirements.
- Ensure that appropriate deductions are made from wages and paid to the relevant bodies
- Respond to employee queries and issue employee correspondence.
- Undertake various other payroll duties as required.
- Support to HR Department.
What you need to succeed:
- Experience of processing payroll in a large organisation.
- Experience of using PAMS, OPERA or SAGE Payroll systems.
- Experience of submitting HMRC documentation.
- Knowledge of employment law in relation to payroll and statutory entitlements.
- A level of competency in Microsoft Excel.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs