Hours of work: Mon - Thur 8-pm to 5.15Pm and Fri 2.45pm finish
Grafton are delighted to be working alongside a niche manufacturing company who are due to expansion seeking to add to the team.
- Assist in the Development and implementation of the Production planning strategy
- Raising sales orders in line with customer orders
- Assist the purchasing and production team to create plans to produce customer satisfaction
- Communicate with customers with regards to production plans and delivery dates
- 2 years previous experience
- Knowledge of MS applications
- Good organisational skills
- SAGE would be an advantage
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.
Experience: 0 yrs