Your new company
Building Energy performance company based in Co. Antrim and Co. Fermanagh who are experiencing continued and sustained growth require a Junior Energy Assessor to carry out Energy performance related tests on buildings.
Your new role
- Carrying out site surveys including measurements of buildings and identifying heating and lighting systems and controls for SAP and BER certs
- Site inspections providing advice and consultancy on air tightness and acoustic issues when required by contractors.
- Completing Pre Completion Acoustic Testing on sites (in house training provided)
- Compiling reports and certificates for air tightness and acoustic testing tests carried out.
- Maintaining and updating documents to management system (ISO 17025)
- Completion of additional tasks to assist with the daily operations
- Providing support to the team when required
- Work will be throughout Co Fermanagh
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a construction related degree or diploma- HNC+ qualification and be IT literate with a minimum grade C in Maths GCSE. You will be comfortable dealing with clients and maintaining relationships regularly working independently. You should have a general knowledge of the construction industry and will receive training on all equipment.
What you'll get in return
You will work in a flexible way, generally managing your own workload and with responsibility for your own geographical area. You will receive a permanent salary and be supplied with a van and all expenses covered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs