Vacancy Reference - 15186
Kennedy Recruitment are currently working in connection with their Public Sector Client to recruit a temporary Band 3 Personal Secretary to be based in Omagh. Full-time post, requiring an immediate start and last for an initial period of 6 months.
The successful candidate will provide full secretarial support services to the team, as well as other professionals within the organisation.
Main duties include:
* Maintain diaries, arrange diary dates, venues, travel arrangements and hospitality
* Organise the office and carry out routine secretarial duties which include; the development and maintenance of an efficient filing system, brought forward system, mail distribution, photo copying, binding and ensuring relevant files are available for meetings
* Open and record incoming mail and direct correspondence for the team, which includes writing and drafting of routine letters for signature
* Facilitate communications within the department by liaising with relevant staff
* Dealing with telephone calls and taking relevant action as appropriate
* Assist in the production of PowerPoint presentations as required by the Department
* Provide administrative support in the production of policies and reports
* Supervision of clerical staff, when required
* Management of stationary stock levels throughout the Department, using stock catalogue and non-stock requisitions to ensure levels of stock are adequately maintained
* Higher Diploma in Administrative Procedures (to include secretarial component/qualifications) or equivalent OR
* OCR Stage 2 Text Processing (Part 1) & Stage 2 Word Processing/Typing (Part 2) or equivalent qualification and one of the following -
* 5 GCSEs (Grade A-C) to include English Language or equivalent qualification or higher standard of education and 1 year administrative/clerical experience OR
* NVQ Level II Business & Administration or equivalent and 1 year administrative/clerical experience OR
* 2 years administrative/clerical experience
* High level of word processing skills
Candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Access NI check at a cost of £33
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.