Our client with sites all over Northern Ireland, have a vacancy for a Meat Slicer based in Newtownbutler. This is a temporary role with the view to permanent
As a Meat Slicer, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including;
- Cutting and preparing all types of fresh meat and poultry
- Displaying meat and poultry
- Maintaining quality and freshness of the product
- Dealing with customers
- Daily duties include adhering to food handling procedures and HACCAP principles
Hours of work:
- 40 hours weekly (various shifts Mon - Sun)
- Previous experience cutting and preparing meat and poultry
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate would be advantageous but not essential
- Rate of Pay: £8/8.50 per hr
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.
Experience: 0 yrs