Honeycomb is assisting our client, a renounced Law firm in Newry, with the recruitment of a Legal Administrator to work within the Family Department This is a full time, permanent position.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Legal Administrator. The successful candidate will provide support to a Solicitor to include:
- Process correspondents and documents, liaising with other secretaries and the Workflow Co-ordination.
- Undertake various administrative duties including: Opening files, keeping up to date, dealing with faxes and phone calls.
- Filing of all Legal documents.
- Handling client communication.
- Preparing bundles for court.
- To follow the firms policies and procedures.
- To ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times.
Key skills required for the role:
- Ability to deal with confidential information.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels using various methods.
- Excellent administration/ organisational skills.
- The ability to prioritise their own work load.
- The ability to work on their own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Desirable skills for the role:
- Experience in a Legal environment.
- 1 year's experience as a Legal Administrator or Administrator within the Professional Services.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, benefits package and an excellent work place environment. The firm is willing to provide full training to the successful candidate.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Hannah Fleming, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 96 207 050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please contact us on 028 96 207 050.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs