DPS Technical Sales Engineer
Salary: Commensurate to experience
Working hours: 9am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 4:30pm Friday.
Holidays: 28 days total. 14 fixed days and 14 flexible, per annum.
An opportunity has arisen for a Technical Sales Engineer, to join a successful sales team. The candidate will be based in the technical sales office, working as an integral part of a busy team and will assist with the creation and provision of detailed solutions and proposals, for an expanding range of product, associated with the water and waste water markets in Ireland. The position will involve dealing with client’s enquiries by telephone and emailed correspondence and interacting with colleagues and principle suppliers to meet the required deadlines.
Experience in a technical engineering sales environment is essential and the candidate should have a proven track record in a similar environment. Full training in the DPS range of product will be provided.
The successful candidate should exhibit the following attributes:-
- A high level of technical and engineering knowledge and the ability to apply this knowledge to practical problems and provide solutions.
- The ability to work well within a team.
- Can communicate clearly and effectively when required.
- Can complete work to the detailed level applicable to the project, or application, as directed.
- Demonstrate a professional attitude.
- Contribute to a shared ownership of workload.
- Has a proactive approach to projects and systems.
- Possess IT skills specifically in Windows OS, Microsoft Office.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Develop business with existing and new clients to meet agreed targets.
The successful candidate will report to the Technical Sales Manager.
To apply please forward your CV using the apply button below