Bid Manager required for a full-time, permanent role within a leading Co. Down based contractor.
Our client specialises in fit-out and refurbishment projects within the Educational, Industrial, Commercial, Leisure and Residential sectors.
Due to continued growth, our client requires a Bid
Supporting the Director you will:
- Manage and prepare all pre-qualification and tender submissions
- Compile and write winning technical bids fusing methodology and capability with the project objectives, to differentiate our bid from our competitors.
- Contribute to the overall strategic thinking and development of the Pre-Contract Function
- Manage communications to all external audiences/ stakeholders, including web and social media channels, existing & lapsed customers, new business prospects, industry bodies.
- Manage all internal communications, across all locations and offices, ensuring a consistent delivery of brand communication.
- Provide support to the company’s business development efforts across all sectors and market territories, assisting in the continuous pursuit of relevant project opportunities.
- Provide up to date market intelligence enabling the company to interpret the relevant marketplace both locally and internationally, including the. identification of emerging markets, competitor analysis and reporting.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar Bid role
Competitive salary tailored to your experience plus attractive benefits package on offer for the successful candidate.For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Michael Farren at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.