Energis is seeking applications for the post of Mechanical / Building Services Engineer. Applications are welcome from graduates with a relevant qualification who can demonstrate a strong work ethic, willingness to learn and ability to work within a team.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience within a business who firmly believe in internal training, development and promotion.
- Generate detailed engineering calculations
- Prepare costings for proposed engineering solutions
- Prepared detailed CAD drawings
- Attend project meetings to discuss solutions / design issues
- Assist with contract negotiations
- Third level Mechanical / Building Services / relevant Engineering qualification
- Proficienct in AutoCAD and Excel
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload
Salary will be discussed at interview and comes with a generous benefits package including bonus, pension and free parking.
For further information and a confidential discussion please hit the APPLY NOW button!