The ideal candidate should be able to start right away as the initial contract is until 31/03/2017.
Hours; 37 hours per week (Monday to Friday 9am-5pm)
Pay; £8ph+ (Weekly)
· Meeting and Greeting at the Reception area.
· Taking calls/ messages/ offering assistance when required.
· Day to day bookkeeping and associated administration
· Approval for invoices and allocation against budget
· Managing over and under payments.
· Assisting with any claims which may be made; including preparation of claims, monitoring, follow-up, as required
· Preparation of management accounts, including overseeing annual accounts
· Management and monitoring of budgets.
· Preparation of cash flow forecasts and management of day to day cash flow.
· Administration of staff payroll, including expenses and all related returns aligned with legislative requirements and internal procedures e.g. RTI, PAYE/NIC, P35, P60, etc
· Liaising with external accountants
· Liaising with the bank on queries and resolution of same
· Coordination of monthly reports for Chief Executive Officer and other reports as required, including preparation for AGM
· At least 2 years’ recent experience of providing financial and administrative support in an office environment and knowledge of office procedures.
· Experience of call handling, meeting and greeting.
Skills and Abilities
· Demonstrated competence with a computerized accounting package
· Demonstrated knowledge of Payroll and associated reporting.
· Proven skills in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel (inc formulas), Publisher and PowerPoint.
· Ability to work independently and use own initiative, employingorganisational and problem solving skills.
· Demonstrated competence in working to and meeting multiple deadlines.
· Proven communications skills.
· Team working skills with a flexible and adaptable ‘can do’ attitude to work
· GCSE Mathematics grade A –C (or equivalent).
· GCSE English grade A – C (or equivalent).
· IT qualification – RSA 2 or equivalent
· The successful candidate must be able and willing to work flexibly on occasions.
· Legally entitled to work in the UK.
· Able to meet Access NI requirements.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please forward your CV to the link above.