Network Security Engineer
Newtownards | £45- £55000 | Network Security |
A Network Security Engineer is required to join an experienced team to ensure business projects are delivered securely, while protecting customer and employee data. The successful Network Security Engineer will find themselves working to operational and technical standards and policies.
My client is a local powerhouse, who operate solely from Northern Ireland. This company are aiming to become the largest, most successful organisation of its kind in NI. The successful Network Security Engineer will be an integrate part of the companies business and directly impact the success and growth of the organisation.
What do I need to get this Network Security Engineer role?
Successful candidates will have to have SOME of the following skills:
- 3rd Level qualification in Information / Cyber Security, IT or related
- 1 years’ experience in network security or 3 years in similar IT role
- Experience of SIEM Tools (Splunk, LogRhythm, Arcsight)
- Cisco Firewalls & IPS
- Knowledge of various data security and compliance standards – ISO 27001/27002, PCI:DSS, DPA, GDPR
- Cloud Security
Why do I want to apply for this Network Security Engineer role?
- Excellent Salary £45-£55000
- Private Healthcare
- Free parking
- 4% employer, 2% employee pension
- Flexible from working from home on occasion
- Discount on insurance for family and friends
- Free barista grade coffee
For a confidential chat about this exciting Infrastructure Solution Architect role (or any other) please give Paddy Burns a call on 028 9521 1121 – or simply apply via the link below. Why not avail of our £250 referral scheme and share this role within your own network of friends and family?
Experience: 0 yrs