Experienced Kitchen Porter required for hotel in Co Down
1 years experience required
You’ll help to keep a kitchen running smoothly by making sure everything is clean, tidy, safe and hygienic.
Your day-to-day duties could include:
• unloading deliveries
• organising the storeroom
• collecting and washing pots, pans, plates and cutlery
• getting pots, pans plates and cutlery back into use quickly
• washing and disinfecting kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls
• making sure kitchen equipment is properly stored
• removing and recycling waste from the kitchen
• you might also help with basic food preparation before the kitchen or restaurant opens.
Free car parking
Own transport is desired
To apply for this role please forward your CV using the 'APPLY' facility provided or call Rebekah on 02890 234 324