Maintenance Joiners required for the Bangor area, immediate start and long term contracts.
Your new company
A large maintenance company is currently looking for a number of experienced Maintenance Joiners to work on a large social housing contract in the North Down area. These roles are starting of on a temporary contract with the opportunity to be taken on a permanent basis after a number of weeks.
Your new role
You will be required to carry out reactive maintenance joinery work on a social housing contract. You will be required to cover the Bangor and surrounding areas. Some of the duties will involve:
* Replacing doors and windows
* Fitting fire protection materials
* Replacing and fitting skirting boards and architrave
* Fitting kitchens
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be required to:
* Be a time served joiner with previous maintenance experience
* Have a valid CSR Card
* Have a full driving licence
* Be able to provide a recent reference from the previous 9 months
What you'll get in return
You will receive:
* A competitive hourly rate
* Weekly payments
* Use of a company van
* Opportunity to be taken on a permanent basis
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs