Our client, an award winning Fresh Food producer, are seeking to recruit a Marketing Manager to build their brand online and across all available marketing platforms.
The successful Marketing Manager will bring a new energy, with expertise in all aspects marketing. They will lead marketing development of the brand, ensuring a clear strategy is in place to guide all brand development activities.
- Establishment and ownership of brand definition materials (including brand positioning, proposition, and brand guidelines).
- Develop annual consumer and brand performance objectives against which to measure brand progress.
- Delivering brand-specific activities to maximise connection with customers and target consumers.
- Managing annual brand budget.
- Supporting sales teams in presentations to key customers as required.
- Supporting the Sales & Marketing Director in other relevant activities from time to time as required.
The Ideal Person:
- Marketing/ Business related degree.
- 5-10 years marketing experience within the FMCG sector.
- Experience of building brands against established competitors, preferably within the Food sector.
- Experience of managing budgets, commercials, and measuring brand performance against both consumer and business KPIs.
- Develop and implement an SEO strategy.
- Use Google analytics, social metrics, ecommerce data and other emerging tools.
- Significant experience of developing and executing integrated brand communication programmes, including PR, digital, design, advertising and media.
- Experience of applying strategic marketing principles and consumer insights, e.g. brand positioning.
- Ability to maximise reach and impact of brand budgets.
- Proven ability to build relationships with advertising/ PR agencies.
- Ability to work independently, manage own projects/ campaigns and deadlines
- Excellent salary dependant on relevant experience
- Company Laptop & phone
- Company benefits
- Paid holidays
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Marketing jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page or contact our expert, Marty Caskey, in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Experience: 0 yrs