Our client is a busy manufacturing company who due to an increasing workload are seeking to recruit an additional Maintenance Fitter for their Castlewellan site.
The successful Maintenance Fitter will undertake various preventative maintenance and repair tasks on a range of industrial equipment, providing support where required within the factory.
- Installation, maintenance and repair of industrial equipment
- Breakdown repair
- Ensure reports are submitted on time and to standard
- Time served with min 1-2 years previous similar experience
- Experience of working with pneumatics and hydraulics
- Some electrical knowledge would be highly advantageous but not essential
The successful applicant will work day shift at a rate of £10 – 11 /hr, significant overtime will be available at time and a half.
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact us on 02890 826044 or email your CV through the link.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.