VANRATH is delighted to be working in partnership with a leading manufacturer and supplier of FMCG Products to recruit a a dynamic, ambitious and highly motivated Marketing Manager. Reporting to the Board of Directors the successful candidate will be a strategic part of moving this exciting company forward.
- Creation and implementation of the marketing plan for Ireland, the UK and International markets.
- Responsibility for the marketing budget
- Developing the company's products in domestic and export market places.
- Managing, motivating and influencing market distributors both at local and international level.
- Liaising with retailers, distributors and sales team to deliver sales and marketing plans
- Development and leadership of the marketing team.
- Managing Media Strategy and PR activities
- Performing effective and thorough analytics of all marketing activity, measuring effectiveness and optimising campaigns.
- Liaising closely with the sales department specifically the Head of Sales to implement the sales strategy and meet set targets
The Ideal Candidate:
- A business, commercial or marketing qualification - minimum degree level
- At least two years' experience working in a similar/senior capacity in a FMCG sector.
- Previous people management skills.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Previous sales experience ideally gained within the FMCG industry alongside a proven ability to meet set targets and to identify new areas of opportunity
- A strong creative mind set with proven success in driving consumer behaviour and finding new avenues for driving brand revenue and visibility.
This role will involve international travel. An attractive package is available to the successful candidate.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page or contact Megan Kelly in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Experience: 0 yrs