MCS Group is working with an international manufacturing firm on a key role within the Marketing Communications function where you will have an important impact on the level of internal and external engagement.
Operating in a role that requires creativity and attention to detail, you will be managing content across multiple channels including the intranet, company website and a number of social media platforms. Some of the core duties and responsibilities will include...
- Oversee all content administration activities on the intranet and the external corporate website including written content and graphics, analysing, editing, importing, updating, and regularly cleaning up outdated content.
- Oversee the activities of a global network of intranet content owners, including providing training for new owners and monitoring their work for quality control. Create standard work to document intranet usage procedures for content owners of business segments or sites.
- Coordinate both web-based graphics and video content.
- Collaborate with business segment Marketing and Communications to plan and improve content, style and layout and to ensure they align with company strategies.
- Implement new content and features to inform internally and externally about products, programs, initiatives, and brands which may include developing own content.
- Provide thought leadership to business segments regarding social media strategy and tactics by maintaining subject matter expertise and engaging appropriate team members in cross segment forums.
- Create and implement best practice training to specific business content owners to enable them to make their own postings and revise their site sections as needed.
- Manage and monitor corporate social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) with engaging content that successfully attracts follower base that meets or exceeds similar sized competitors.
- Collaborate with Human Resources to ensure alignment between customer-facing digital and social media platforms and those managed by HR for recruiting purposes and team member engagement (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, job sites etc.)
- Measure web statistics and website traffic as well as prepare analysis of key performance indicators to indicate where to enhance content for engagement.
- Remain current on social media trends and best practices.
This is an outstanding opportunity to be part of a multi-national business where there is a top-level startegic focus on digital communication. The successful candidate should be a passionate marketing content professional with experience in...
- Content management experience across varied platforms, websites and social media
- Copywriting and editing experience, producing, editing and optimising digital content
- Website administration experience, and/or knowledge of best practice
- A strong understanding of google analytics and general SEO
- Experience of managing multimedia content and creating digital strategies
You will be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits package and have the opportunity to work with a diverse and highly talented group across different departments.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Karl Webb, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs