McMullen Facades is a leading specialist facade contractor providing full design, fabrication and installation of aluminium curtain wall and window systems for medium and large scale building projects. McMullen have a professional team that “Brings the Architects Designs to Life”. Specialising in fully integrated facade design, we are able to offer our clients and customers a range of high quality, fully tested, facade products which give a “one stop, low risk” exterior facade solution. With over 40 years experience, we have built up a design and engineering expertise that can deliver the most complex of projects. Our expertise extends to providing the highest quality and performance to meet the ever growing aesthetic and environmental demands of the construction industry.
It is an exciting time for McMullen Facades Ltd as our company and industry continues to grow, and as such we strive ourselves to remain as adaptable, motivated and responsive to our new employees as we are to our customers. We pride ourselves on following the company core values – Integrity; Reliability; Passion; Professionalism; Quality; Innovation; People and Community. It is our firm belief that through the adherence and demonstration of these values we can create a better working environment for our people, customers and suppliers.
We are part of JRL Group.
- Competitive salary
- Learning and development opportunities and support
- Long service awards
- Free car parking
- Life insurance
- Westfield healthcare benefit
- Westfield Rewards
- Cycle Scheme
The post holder will:
- Interpret and understand work instructions including work packages and technical drawings
- As part of a team or individually, assemble windows, unitised and stick curtain walling, roof-lights and doors to the required specifications as per system supplier’s requirements and good working practices
- Operate workshop machinery, including overhead cranes saws, milling machines, grinders, crimpers, drills, computerised CNC Machining Centres and saws, tools and measuring equipment
- Fabricate/bond panels & flashings and factory glazing of doors and windows
- Check and inspect work, and complete quality documentation
- Prepare all completed materials for dispatch to customer in line with standard operating procedures which are project specific
- Keeps area clean, check equipment and encourage others to do the same
- Operate as part of the pre-production facility team if and when required, completing duties to include taping, kitting and issuing accessories and metal, checking materials in and out and quality checking
- Other duties as may be reasonably required commensurate with the jobholder’s level in the company
- Work within the frameworks laid down by the ISO 9001 and ISO14001 systems. Be aware of and adhere to quality documents, advise quality manager of amendments required.
- Ensure Health & Safety standards are maintained as specified by the Health and Safety Consultant and Internal Coordinator and the Health & Safety at Work (NI Order) 1978
- Work as part of a team and maintain a harmonious working environment. Be aware of and adhere to requirements of the company culture – vision and values in all people, interactions and morale both inside and outside the company.
Experience: Essential Criteria Desirable Criteria
The closing date is Monday 10 Feb 2020.
Applicants are advised to apply early, as McMullen reserve the right to close the job early.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer