We are Hiring
McElmeel Mobility Services, based in Armagh, are a leading supplier of Wheelchair Accessible Cars, Taxis and Minibuses and Vehicle Adaptations across the UK and Ireland.
Established in 1950, the secret of our success is; our people, our customer service and our uncompromised quality.
We are looking for new additions to the team that will bring ideas, enthusiasm and drive, people that want to build a lasting career with us, therefore this position is permanent and full-time* With a generous remuneration package for the successful candidate.
Essential qualities and attributes that we are looking for across all roles;
- A great work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Excellent time keeping.
- Pride in quality of workmanship.
- Initiative to work alone as well as successfully within a team.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Willingness to embrace change.
- Ability to follow instruction and execute effectively.
A full driving licence is essential.
Vehicle Mechanic/Adaptation Fitter
The ideal candidate must;
- Have the ability to think on the move.
- Possess the skills to find solutions in challenging situations.
- Own their own tools.
- Hold experience of working with vehicle electrics.
Please contact McElmeel Mobility for an application form on 02837 525333 or email your CV via the APPLY BUTTON.
* upon successful completion of a 6-month probationary period.