Based in Co. Armagh, our client is a leading and well established producer of high quality value added food products to the UK & Ireland ‘multiple’ retail trade. They now require a Product Development Manager to cover maternity leave.
Product Development Manager – Maternity Cover
The Role in brief (a full specification is available on request):
The New Product Development Manager will assist with the development and control of new and existing products. You will be part of a supportive and growing New Product Development (NPD) team and will have access to a state of the art and well-resourced development kitchen and associated resources.
The ideal candidate (please call for full details):
· Third level qualification in a relevant subject area (food science, technology etc.)
· Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in food NPD
· Experience working a customer focused environment
· Working knowledge of BRC and HACCP
· Passion for food and creative flair is essential
· Good working knowledge of food products and their technical discipline
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, both interpersonal and written
· Strong organisational, planning and time management skills
· Computer literate, numerate and with a strong attention to detail
A competitive salary is available together with an opportunity to join a progressive, people centred employer. To find out more, please submit a comprehensive CV, including your remuneration expectations through the link here. You may also call Conor MacNamara in confidence, on 07968 160122 or Pat O’Kane on 07768 262758 / 028 3025 2407, for further information.