On behalf of our client, a global manufacturing enterprise with its headquarters in Co Armagh, Energis is seeking applications for the post of Electrical Sales Engineer.
This role is an important one within the sales team quoting products and solutions, and will involve local and international travel.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of an experienced team with a focus on continuous improvement and customer service. Applications are welcome from graduate level applicants.
- Liaise with clients, suppliers, sub-contractors, consultants and internal departments to produce accurate and detailed quotations and tender submissions
- Read, understand and clarify technical tender documentation, provide competitive engineering concepts for project based enquiries
- Attend pre and post tender clarification meetings
- Attend site visits and briefings to gain an understanding of the clients requirements
- Undertake site surveys and compile a commercial offer
- Market research on competitors control systems
- Determine price strategies for clients and conduct negotiations to win contracts whilst ensuring the best price is achieved
- Assist with projects and after sales
- Provide technical sales training both in factory and at customer’s premises
- Process and enter all orders received from customers and Sales Manager
- Deal with all incoming phone calls, emails, faxes relating to customers
- Maintain and develop existing customer business
- Provide customers with technical support and guidance
- Degree in Electrical Engineering with at least one years’ experience in an engineering environment
- Ability to read, understand and interpret engineering drawings
- Excellent listening, communication and organisation skills
- Proven results focused individual with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Available to work flexible hours and travel to customer sites
Salary is in the region of £24/25k + depending on experience.
For further information and a confidential discussion please hit the APPLY NOW button or call us on 02890 826044!
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.