Energis is currently recruiting for an experienced IT Support Engineer to work with our client based in Monaghan. Supporting the Group IT Manager, the successful IT Support Engineer will proactively implement IT solutions across the business.
- Assist in the management and coordination of all IT related matters including systems integration, data, wireless communications, mobile technology, telephony, security, and computer hardware and software.
- Trouble-shoot and solve problems related to hardware, software, and networks.
- Research and recommend acquisition of network hardware and software.
- Monitor network utilisation and performance. Implement procedures for network optimisation, reliability and availability.
- Degree in Software Development / Computer Science / Business Computing or related, with previous experience working in IT Infrastructure
- Experience of Microsoft 365 and SharePoint.
- Understanding of IT best practice, GDPR and network security standards & protocols.
- Knowledge of operating cloud-based technologies is desirable.
- Telecoms & VOIP experience is desirable.
- Experience of a range of systems including SAP Integration, Citrix and the use of handheld mobile technology, which integrate with a range of other systems and technologies including CRM is desirable.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with people across all levels of the business.
- Project and time management skills.
Salary will be dependent upon experience and is in the region of €30k.
For further information please email your CV through the link or call +44 2890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.