Home Manager, Care Home, Full-time, Permanent
Your new company
Hays are delighted to be representing a leading care group in Northern Ireland who are now in a position to welcome a new Home Manager on board one of their care facilities based in Armagh.
This large purpose-built care home offers professional, person-centred residential and nursing care, as well as specialist care for those living with dementia. They are also registered to provide care for young people with physical disabilities.
Your new role
As the new Registered Manager, you will be responsible for the overall running of the home. You will oversee all care staff and provide them with daily guidance and management and make sure all training is up to date.
The successful candidate will ensure all resident's needs are being met and that they are receiving the best service possible. You will also oversee the financial aspect of the home, including budget management and ensuring compliance policies are in line with RQIA standards.
What you'll need to succeed
- NMC Registration
- Experience in managing a care home
- Strong leadership skills
- A caring and compassionate attitude
- Excellent relationship building skills
What you'll get in return
- Highly competitive salary
- 33 days annual leave
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing paid training to develop your career
- Quality training to enhance your skills
- Access to regular covid-19 testing
- Quality PPE provided
- High IPC and sanitisation standards
- Welfare support
- Pension scheme
- Fast track career options
- Refer a Friend reward scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs