We have an exciting opportunity to join a leading distribution company in the manufacturing sector at their brand new base at Nutts Corner, Antrim. Working within a small team initially we require an experienced Depot Supervisor for a temporary to permanent contract.
* Competitive pay rate - £10 per hour
* Standard hours - Monday to Friday 8am- 5pm
* Free parking
Experience and Qualifications:
* Ideally 2 years experience within a supervisory capacity
* The candidate must hold a valid Counterbalance Forklift licence
* Stock control experience is essential for this role
* 7.5 Tonne licence would be desirable but not essential
* Good IT skills/knowledge
* Good communicator & interpersonal skills
* Well organised & ability to work under pressure
* Highly motivated
* Ensure the efficient distribution of goods to a varied customer base
* Deliver excellent customer service
* Management of stock control
* Route planning
* Loading & unloading of goods
* Some delivery work may be required
* Supervise and oversee the running of the depot
* Staff management
* Ensure you are fully compliant with H&S guidelines
* Management of driver compliance
* Complete all aspects of delivery paperwork & basic administration
If you're passionate about delivering a high-quality service and are available for a long term opportunity then this is for you, don't hesitate, and apply today.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.
Experience: 0 yrs