Lucas Love Healthcare is currently recruiting experienced Domiciliary Care staff to meet the demand of our clients in the Randalstown and Toomebridge areas.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 months recent paid experience working as a Domiciliary Care worker within the client's own home or a Residential setting.
- Be willing to undertake FREE Access NI disclosure
- NISCC registered (or willing to register)
- A caring nature and a desire to provide the following:
- Will deliver a high level of personal care to all service users
- Maintain privacy and dignity, ability to work in a team
- Will have good communication skills:
- Is able to demonstrate skills appropriate for caring for individuals with dementia, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
- Preferably have or be working towards NVQ Level two upwards in Health & Social Care
Excellent pay rates
£10.09 per hour weekdays (inc holiday pay)
£11.21 per hour weekends (inc holiday pay)
Referral Scheme £50 M&S voucher for every care assistant or support worker you refer.
Immediate interviews available!
There has never been a better time to work for Lucas Love Healthcare. We now offer a new more competitive rate for our care staff!!
For further information or to apply please contact PM our page or call Ashley on 028 9066 8035 .
'Lucas Love Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Lucas Love Healthcare acts as both an Employment Agency and an Employment Business'.