Rates/Salary and benefits: £17,249 per annum + Bonus
Job Type: Full Time
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating brand identity & product artworks for both client and supplier use.
- Management of the Weekly Newsletter.
- Brochure creation including product guides & design guides for a range of materials & finishes.
- Branded advertisements in accordance with the E-Commerce Manager’s online strategy including website & social media graphics.
- Responding to & developing inbound costing enquiries from local boutiques to FTSE 100 companies.
- Building long term customer relationships and providing exceptional customer services.
- To develop and communicate an expert knowledge of the company’s product products and services
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of processes within the company and committing to its success
- Reporting to Operations Director.
- Third level Qualifications in Design or Marketing related degree.
- Proficient with design software including Photoshop, Illustrator, & InDesign.
- Ideally have experience of Web Development focusing on ecommerce.
- Experience in relevant fields such as design, marketing desirable.
- Packaging experience is advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Highly driven and self-motivated with desire to add value to the business by working with own initiative
- Professional attitude with excellent attention to detail
- Must have a passion for design excellence and keeping up to date on trends and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills and a polite phone manner.
- Highly self-motivated and results driven with the ability to work independently but also within a wider team environment.
- Good at multi-tasking and time managing in order to handle several customer accounts and projects.
Application process: Please email a copy of your CV using the apply button below. 1st & 2nd interview to be arranged depending availability.
Equality Statement: Precious Packaging is committed to providing equality for all, encouraging mutual respect, and promoting the benefits of diversity. No worker, colleague or client will be discriminated against on grounds of their gender, disability, race, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
We aim to provide a working environment which is free from discrimination, harassment and bullying, so that everyone involved (staff, clients and visitors) can operate in a consistently fair and relaxed atmosphere.