My client, world leaders with in the branded food industry are seeking to recruit a Store Manager for a quick service restaurant.
We are looking for an ambitious, driven and highly motivated individual to manage a store in Antrim. The successful candidate will be confident, outgoing and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
You will be responsible for delivering a high standard of customer service and product quality, you have the ability to recruit, train, motivate and develop your team. You will focus on maximising sales and profit levels and strive to deliver key performance indicators, such as turnover, food, labour targets etc. You will lead by example, operating the store with excellent attention to detail and a sense of urgency at all times.
Reporting to the Area Manager your Primary duties will be:
- Managing the customer experience.
- Upholding the highest product quality standards.
- Scheduling team members for maximum customer service and efficiency.
- Recruiting and developing all team members to achieve their maximum potential.
- Providing a safe and clean environment for all staff and customers.
- Budget control & GP
- Fresh Food management
- Upholding the company's policies and standards.
Specifically this job entails:
- Leading by example
- Selecting, training and scheduling sufficient staff to meet or exceed the company's standards regarding product quality and service, continually training and cross-training all team members.
- Providing good quality food every day
- Being able to do every job in the store.
- Running shifts to the best of your ability, while maintaining standards.
- Ensuring the store runs efficiently and profitably.
- Helping build the business through sales building activities, incorporating local store marketing and target marketing.
- Creating a fun and professional working environment.
- Be honest and trustworthy.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Management experience in the restaurant/ QSR industry
- At least 2 year's supervisory experience in the catering/hospitality industry
The ideal candidate will come from am operations / manager role. This is a demanding and exciting role and in return for your comment and hard work a very attractive package is an offer.
- 35k OTE = Basic Salary of 23k, bonus and company car.
- After 6x months:
- Private medical insurance
- Top tier Pension contributions
If you are interested please click apply or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: 0 yrs