My client, world leaders with in the branded food industry are seeking to recruit a Deputy Manager for a quick service restaurant.
We are looking for an ambitious, driven and highly motivated individual to manage a store in Ballymena. The successful candidate will be confident, outgoing and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
You will support the Store Manager in delivering a high standard of customer service and product quality, help to recruit, train, motivate and develop the team. Focus will be on maximising sales and profit levels and strive to deliver key performance indicators, such as turnover, food, labour targets etc. You will lead by example, with excellent attention to detail and a sense of urgency at all times.
Reporting to the Store Manger your Primary duties will be:
- Managing the customer experience.
- Upholding the highest product quality standards.
- Scheduling team members for maximum customer service and efficiency.
- Providing a safe and clean environment for all staff and customers.
- Fresh Food management
- Upholding the company's policies and standards
Specifically this job entails
- Leading by example
- Providing good quality food every day
- Being able to do every job in the store.
- Running shifts to the best of your ability, while maintaining standards.
- Ensuring the store runs efficiently and profitably.
- Creating a fun and professional working environment.
- Be honest and trustworthy.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Management / Supervisory experience in the restaurant/QSR industry
- At least 1 year's supervisory experience in the catering/hospitality industry
This is a demanding and exciting role and in return for your comment and hard work a very attractive package is an offer. Including:
- 30k OTE
After 6x months:
- Private medical insurance
- Top tier Pension contributions
If you are interested please click apply or forward your CV to email@example.com
Experience: 0 yrs