Digital Marketing Manager
Rates/ Salary and benefits: Depending on Experience
Precious Packaging is the UK’s leading bespoke packaging firm. We are seeking a talented Digital Marketing Manager to help develop & expand our rapidly growing market share within retail, promotional and food packaging sectors.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Creating brand identity & Developing Marketing Campaigns.
- Management of Google Adwords CPA and CPC Campaigns.
- Management of weekly newsletter and email segmentation using mailchimp.
- Implementing strategy to improve and maintain 5 star Trust Pilot ratings.
- Management of social media accounts and blog.
- Website and application improvements, written content, strategically uploading new products to website.
- Managing the photography of products based on demand for the website.
Other Aspects -
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of processes within the company and committing to its success.
- Reporting to Operations Director.
- Third level Qualifications in Marketing related degree.
- Experience in managing Google Adwords Campaign essential
- Packaging experience is advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided in this area.
- Highly driven and self-motivated with desire to add value to the business by working with own initiative.
- Must have a passion for marketing excellence and keeping up to date on trends and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills and a polite phone manner.
- Skilled at multi-tasking and time managing.
- Professional attitude with excellent attention to detail.
Application process: Please email a copy of your CV via the APPLY BUTTON.
1st & 2nd interview to be arranged depending availability.
Submission Deadline: 31/12/2016
Equality Statement: Precious Packaging is committed to providing equality for all, encouraging mutual respect, and promoting the benefits of diversity. No worker, colleague or client will be discriminated against on grounds of their gender, disability, race, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
We aim to provide a working environment which is free from discrimination, harassment and bullying, so that everyone involved (staff, clients and visitors) can operate in a consistently fair and relaxed