Job Reference: SMA 0117
Salary: £35K OTE + company vehicle and access to company PMI scheme
Location: Antrim Town
We’re looking for two ambitious, driven and highly motivated individuals to manage our stores in Antrim. The successful candidate will be confident, outgoing and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
Our managers are responsible for delivering a high standard of customer service and product quality, each has the ability to recruit, train, motivate and develop their teams. They focus on maximising sales and profit levels and they strive to deliver key performance indicators, such as turnover, food, labour targets etc. Our Managers lead by example, operating their stores with excellent attention to detail and a sense of urgency at all times.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Management experience in the restaurant/food delivery industry
- At least 2 year’s supervisory experience in the catering/hospitality industry
- A driver’s license valid for use in UK & access to a vehicle
Who Are We?
Domino’s Pizza is recognized as the world’s leading pizza delivery company. Our expertise and passion for delivering hot and fresh pizzas has earned us numerous awards and the loyalty of millions of pizza lovers around the world.
Our Product and Service
Domino’s Pizza is a pizza delivery service. We’re not a fast food joint (we deliver good, fresh food fast), we’re not a takeaway (on average only 30% of our pizzas are collected). Domino’s exists to fulfill a basic need for our customers; to provide a high quality, freshly prepared, hot meal delivered on time, every time. And if you consider that each of our pizzas is made to order from fine and fresh ingredients you can see why they call us “the pizza delivery experts”.
Our Mission, Culture and Priorities
At Domino’s Pizza our mission is to be the best pizza delivery company in the world. Our priorities are to:
- recruit, recognize and retain the best people
- deliver consistently high quality food on time
- take great care of our customers
- innovate in ways that matter to our team members and customers
- ensure high image standards at our stores
- treat others how we’d like to be treated
- take time out to enjoy ourselves
Please forward your CV using the apply button below
Dominos’s Pizza is an Equal Opportunities Employer