Main duties will include:
- Managing a team of service engineers and support staff
- Ensuring all customers receive a responsive and reliable service which meets and exceeds expectations
- Providing technical assistance to service engineers
- Co-ordinating workflow, ensuring adequate coverage
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest standards and in compliance with relevant H&S legislation including risk assessments etc
- Providing quotes ensuring accuracy and profitability
- Process all work orders including warranty claims and invoices
- Provide reports to support warranty claims
- Resolving customer disputes whilst keeping senior management updated
- Driving continuous improvement, motivating and training employee’s and keeping senior management updated with training requirements
- Ensuring all service vehicles and tools are maintained to a high standard whilst keeping cost to a minimum
- Liaising with parts department ensuring order and delivery on time.
- Monitoring all scrap and ensuring maximum value
- Monitoring waste and ensuring it is kept to a minimum
It would be desirable if you had a 1st aid/ H&S qualification and experience of Construction equipment/ agricultural equipment but not essential. There will be some travel abroad including overnight stays required for training and supplier meetings.
If you would like more information contact Bronagh on 02890725623.
Experience: 0 yrs