Production Manager Job. Our client based in CountyAntrim wish to recruit an experienced Food Production Manager to join their growing team, on a full time basis.
Excellent Package Available for right Candidate up to and around £35,000 plus company benefits
The Production Manager will provide an effective management and assist the Operations manager to manage production operations and staff within the area to meet the company objectives and key performance indicators as detailed in the Business Plan.
· Lead and direct the Section Manager/Leader team with clear objectives / accountabilities so as to achieve operational and business plan targets.
· Carry out individual staff performance reviews and address and identified training and development needs to be met
· Deliver on site PIP’s and KPI’s within budget.
· Deliver briefings to provide timely communication of information and build engagement and employee co-operation
· Deliver Health and Safety targets and accountabilities on the site and become directly involved in initiatives to reduce accident and claim levels. Manage all health and safety issues relating to the area.
· Maximise operational efficiencies, including quality, yield and labour utilisation, and packaging standards. Minimise the site overhead and unit costs.
· Monitor that all equipment is fully functional and utilized with appropriate maintenance and development plans.
· Drive best in class standards in all people matters within the area, including training probation reviews, performance appraisals, disciplinary and grievance issues, non – attendance and holiday control.
· Carry out and comply with all Company policies, procedures and instructions, and undertake any other reasonable duties as may be required to fulfil the duties of the role and as part of an inter dependent team.
It is anticipated that the successful candidate will come from a similar background and will be looking for the next challenge in their career. Self-starting and motivated, applicants will also need to satisfy the following:
- Experience operating at a relevant managerial level within FMCG and Food Industry.
- Strong people management skills and experience and previous management experience.
- Knowledge of food processing, preferably gained within a primary environment.
- Performance driven with a proven track record of success in FMCG processing environment.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record building successful teams.
- Numerate and possessing good analytical skills, with experience of working with production statistics, variances, KPIs etc.
· Managerial level within Food Manufacturing
· Third level qualification.
Excellent salary available for the right candidate, depending on experience plus company benefits.
Does this sound like the challenge you have been looking for? Do you have the skills and experience required to excel in this position? Then please forward your CV ensuring it demonstrates how you meet the essential criteria.