Customer Service Advisor (Russian)
Join an award-winning customer service team that services a global client base!
The successful candidate will be responsible for working within the English and International Customer Service team to deal with incoming email and phone queries and offering technical support regarding products.
The successful candidate must be fluent in written and spoken Russian with a minimum of 6 months experience within an administration, customer service or sales environment.
- Dealing mainly with incoming email and phone inquiries from designated customers in the most friendly and efficient way
- Completing and processing customer orders/inquiries, offering technical and general advice about the products we sell.
- Delivering a high level of customer satisfaction through adherence to quality scoring matrix
- Keep up to date with product training and innovations etc
- Completing translations for marketing and customer communication purposes
- Resolve contacts from English speaking customers when required
- Any other duties required by Management.
- Fluent in written and spoken Russian
- Minimum 4 G.C.S.E's including Math's & English or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 months experience within an administration, customer service or sales environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good knowledge of bicycles and accessories
- Keen interest and enjoyment of sport of cycling
- Good knowledge of English language - verbal and written
Experience: 0 yrs