VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for a Finance Administrator for a fantastic, local organisation based in Newtownabbey. The successful Finance Administrator will benefit from a wealth of knowledge available within the existing team and operate from a modern office setting. The Finance Administrator will be responsible primarily for supporting the finance department in an administrative capacity.
- Oversee the sales ledger including the reconciliation of invoices
- Liaise with different departments to ensure reports and documents are up to date
- Ensure all bank payments are agreed and processed
- Assist with credit control procedures
- General administration
- Ensure financial information is submitted within a timely manner
- Code and process credit cards and expenses
- Assist with payroll
The Ideal Person
The ideal candidate will have experience in a financial role paired with a determination to learn and progress within this sector. A sound working knowledge of Excel is essential with experience of Sage being advantageous. This role is immediately available therefore applicants who have recently graduated or are seeking a quick change would be fantastic for this position.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Temporary Accountancy job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Laura McFarlane in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Experience: 0 yrs