Energis is currently recruiting for an Accounts Manager for our client, a successful manufacturing company who are looking to take their business to the next level. The successful candidate will play an integral part in the long term growth of the company, and as such should be highly motivated with excellent attention to detail.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of Statutory Returns including VAT, Year end, Debtors , Provisions
- Internal audit procedures / annual consolidation / monthly consolidation
- Preparation of weekly cash-flow and stock information
- Credit control – involvement in collection of cash owed.
- Preparation of job costing reports
- Process company payroll
- Any other admin duties that may arise
- Min 5 years previous relevant accounts management experience in industry
- Experienced in bookkeeping
- Excellent knowledge of Sage
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
This role offers a salary of ~£25 - 28k, and is an excellent opportunity to develop with an exciting and growing business.
For further information and a confidential discussion please upload your CV through the link or contact us on 02890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.