Our Staffline Client due to continued growth plans, creates opportunity within operations department for a talented and suitably experienced Planner.
Hours of Work:
7:45am - 4:30pm Mon- Thurs, 7.45am to 1.30pm Friday
- Develop, maintain and execute a concise production plan in order to meet customer demand
- Plan, create and schedule manufacturing orders in accordance with the operations plan and customer sales orders
- Create build plan for operations to include production, cable assembly and CNC departments.
- Work with supply chain to co-ordinate inbound logistics and act as a key point of contact with material suppliers.
- Confirm delivery dates for sales order process
- Monitor and manage capacity levels in line with overall stock strategy criteria
- Monitor and expedite stock shortages in line with kitting requirements
- 2 years previous experience of working within a manufacturing, supply chain environment as either an Expeditor, Buyer, Purchasing Assistant or similar role.
- 2-years previous experience of using MRP within a supply chain, manufacturing operation.
- Excellent IT, particularly Microsoft Excel, and Administration skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work across functions including commercial & engineering
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Self-starter and ability to work on own initiative
- A positive "can do" enthusiastic attitude towards addressing the technical challenges
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
Experience: 0 yrs