Brook Street Uk Ltd is delighted to be recruiting a Business Development Manager on behalf of our Belfast client. The role is a newly created position for a brand new contract. This is a field base roles and will require applicants to have previous field sales experience and the ability to negotiate business and work to targets.
Responsibilities will include:
* Working closely with Account Management teams and Business Development Managers to attract new leads and opportunities.
* Cold-Calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange face-to-face software demonstrations.
* Conducting needs analysis meetings to understand a prospective client`s workflow and apply product knowledge to meet those needs.
* Building and managing a pipeline and delivering new sales in line with targets set.
* Liaising with the Project and Implementation Manager and Account Manager to report needs analysis findings.
* Building and documenting sales activities on the company`s CRM software and document activities.
* Proposal writing, presentations and negotiating commercial agreements.
* Maintaining a strong focus on horizontal markets and handle key prospects relationships.
* Generating a minimum of two referrals from each client to generate further new business.
* Attending tradeshows and conferences and representing the company in a professional manner.
Skills and Experience:
* Minimum of 12 months` experience in a field sales role expected, within Software, IT or Telecoms environments.
* Demonstrable track record of developing new business and cross selling a portfolio of solutions.
* Strong technical knowledge and ability to apply that knowledge.
* Experience with using sales and forecasting systems to manage sales pipelines
* Professional and proactive manner when interacting with all clients, technical and non-technical staff/clients.
* Prepared to be flexible with the work requested and willing to learn new skills.
* Excellent communications skills; written and verbal.
* A strong focus towards customer experience.
* A full clean UK Driving license is required for this role.
The role has a basic salary of £20,000 per annum plus commission (OTE circa £40,000+ year one, £50,000+ year two), company car or car allowance, mobile phone, tablet, and laptop. Company benefits including twenty-eight days` annual leave, extra annual leave for long service, company pension scheme, childcare vouchers and a subsidised coffee shop
Please send CV via the link
Experience: 0 yrs