Salary circa: £22,000
Job reference: CS/RA/0221
Choice Services is seeking to appoint a Roofer’s Assistant/Helper to provide an efficient, responsive and excellent customer focused service to Choice customers. Operating as a wholly owned subsidiary, Choice Services will initially focus on the provision of Response Repair Services and Planned Works to a third of our stock, based largely in the Greater Belfast area. The objective is to deliver enhanced customer satisfaction and to drive better value for money for our stakeholders.
- Must be able to demonstrate being a Roofer’s Assistant/Helper for a minimum of 5 years.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of experience in Assisting/Helping a Roofer in the delivery of building maintenance \ roofing services on Tile & Slate Pitched Roofs including renewal of felt & battens, rain water goods, hip, valley & ridge replacement and repointing, lead works, installation of roof vents & roof lights and flat roof works.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in the minor building and maintenance sector.
- Evidence of delivering high levels of customer service.
- Must be available for Out of Hours Call-Out Rota.
- Able to use a PDA \ smartphone \ mobile working device.
- Current valid driving license.
- Reliable and flexible.
- A minimum of 2 year's relevant experience in the social housing sector.
- A valid CSR Card.
- Experience in carrying out Multi-Trade works.
Benefits include: - Salary paid fortnightly, Death in service benefit, 5% employer pension contribution, Health cash plan, 32 Annual leave days including statutory holidays.
For further details please click APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Monday 1st March 2021
Please note, Choice Services reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer”