Honeycomb is delighted to assist our client, a global Law firm, with the recruitment of a Senior Librarian for their office based in Belfast. This is a 14 month fixed term contract.
A leading global Law firm, with 40+ locations worldwide.
The library team supports all offices through the purchase and management of information resources - in print and online. For all the UK offices, it is responsible for the management of the library collections including acquisitions, cataloguing, organisation and circulation of stock, and the administration of online and print subscriptions. It also supports the international offices with the identification, purchase and processing of new materials, subscription administration, cost monitoring and collection management advice. For some offices the team provides a remote library management service.
The Senior Librarian comprises two roles: that of supervisor of the function based in the Belfast office and that of senior librarian leading the Belfast library function.
Full Job Description is available on request.
- 2+ years line management experience
- 3-5 years experience of cataloguing, classification & abstracting
- Law or financial subject knowledge desirable
- Library and information qualification
- Technical expertise and fluency in the use of software and online products such as MS Office, automated library management systems, SharePoint, eBooks and journals.
This role attracts a salary of up to £35,000 with an excellent benefits package.
lease apply today in the strictest confidence or email Louise Quinn at with your CV. For additional information, please call 02896 207050.
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence
Experience: 0 yrs