Honeycomb is assisting our client, a Multi-National Financial Services business ranked within the "Big Four", with the recruitment of Project Administrators for their offices in Belfast.
This an excellent opportunity for Graduates hoping to build a career within Financial Services. The business is extremely accommodating and streamline candidates to projects according to their skill set.
As a Project Administrator you will provide administrative support to the Augmentation Team including:
- The gathering of financial data.
- Performing compliance checks on client documentation.
- Evidencing paper trails of transactions.
- Data input of key information into spreadsheets.
- Contract and document review.
- Complaint handling.
Key skills required for the role:
- A degree ( from any subject, graded at 2.1)
- Excellent spoken and written communication.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Proficient at typing.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Open to travelling as projects are all over the U.K. and require the candidate to be on site.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Louise Quinn, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please contact us on 02896 207050.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs