Honeycomb is working with our client, a leading financial services organisation with multiple locations across the UK, with the recruitment of an Office Manager & Facilities. This is a permanent, full time position. As part of the role you will be required to travel within the UK twice per month.
A prestigious leading Financial Services Company, with multiple locations throughout the UK. Established nearly 20 years ago, this company has grown significantly and is know for being a true leader in their field.
The role of Office Manager & Facilities will cover 6 locations throughout the UK. Typical duties will include:
- Manage the facilities across a portfolio of locations within the UK and lead the Business Support team to deliver a first class internal service to the business by anticipating and planning for the needs of an evolving and growing organisation and consistently meeting objectives and service delivery expectations.
- Demonstrate strong people management skills along with excellent interpersonal skills to effectively lead a multi-site team of Business Support professionals to meet high volume and complex requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring all all the working environments meet all relevant health & safety requirements and that the relevant and up to date risk assessments are in place.
- Supporting corporate services management with planning best allocation and utilisation of space and resources across buildings and / or reorganising current premises.
- Sophisticated communication skills to build relationships and gain support from a wide range of high achieving, professionally knowledgeable and technical colleagues at all levels across various locations.
- Leading and planning essential business support services including reception, PA support, management of the incoming and outgoing mail process and efficient distribution of information, archiving, and managing external providers of security, maintenance, cleaning, catering waste disposal etc.
- Responsible for the management and assistance in any delegated ISO27001 physical and environmental security and supplier relationships.
- Similar experience of at least 5 years in a fast paced Financial Services or Professional Services environment.
- Strong people management experience across a large multi-site team.
- Proven experience in all aspects of office and property management including Health & Safety.
- Excellent IT skills and fully proficient across the MS Office package.
- Educated to A Level standard
- Experience of working in an ISO27001 accredited environment
- Familiar with GDPR Requirements
Salary for this role is dependent on skills and experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this role, contact Louise Quinn on 02896 207050 or apply with your CV via the attached link.
Experience: 0 yrs