Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a brilliant digital company based in Belfast to recruit for a Junior Office Administrator. The role is full time, permanent and based in Belfast City Centre. The company offer a clear career progression path so this is a fantastic opportunity for someone seeking to build a career in administration and business support.
Our client is a small charity situated Belfast and UK wide, who focus on various not-for-profit initiatives.
As the Junior Office Administrator, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of office activities, including HR duties, office maintenance and PA duties to the director.
- Assisting with accounts and general HR functions and policies
- Monitoring internal policies and procedures
- Assisting with the management of internal and client documentation
- Taking and transferring phone calls
- Assist with important events within the company
- Managing the front of house duties including meeting and welcoming clients
- Office stationery and equipment ordering
- Printing, copying, lodging monies, shredding, postal services
- Managing large data-sets and databases
The role will suit someone seeking to build a career in administration and business support who can hit the ground running.
- Have a professional telephone manner
- Be professional both with internal relations and client facing relations
- Be a team player who is keen to learn and share knowledge
- Have great attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office ability
- 5 GCSEs including C or above in English & Maths
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A clear career progression within the company with increasing salary bands on extended service.
To speak in absolute confidence about this role, and other roles we may have for you, please contact Sophie McCormick on 02896 207050 or e-mail
Experience: 0 yrs