Honeycomb is assisting our client, one of the most successful global law firms, with the recruitment of a Global Mobility Senior Administrator for their office based in Belfast. Please note this is a full time, 12 month contract role.
A highly successful and prestigious international Law firm based in Belfast.
The Global Mobility team is responsible for the delivery of all phases of international relocation activities globally. The Team in Belfast consists of a Global Mobility Manager, a Global Mobility Specialist and a Senior Administrator. The Administrator is responsible for carrying out a range of administration duties, some which include:
- Responsible for coding and processing Global mobility invoices.
- Instruct and liaise with third party vendors to manage the housing, shipping etc. in both the home & host countries.
- Drafts, formats and prints relevant documentation.
- Responsible for maintaining the team's updater, producing regular management information reports and other adhoc reports.
A full job specification is available at request.
- Good standard of Education.
- Fully proficient across the MS Office package.
- Experience in global mobility or immigration would be desirable.
- Experience of Peoplesoft would be desirable.
- Salary for this role is dependent on skills and experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Louise Quinn, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs