Honeycomb is assisting our client, a global Law practice with an office based in central Belfast, with the recruitment of a Facilities & Communications Administrator. This is a fixed term contract for 12 months.
A Legal global Law firm who operate in over 30 countries. A true leader in their field.
The Facilities and Communications team is the first point of contact for all new business and external callers. It provides a range of transactional and information services to both the office based here in Belfast and in London. Typical duties will include:
- Handling internal, external and overseas calls.
- First point of contact for new business calls.
- To ensure a high quality of service is delivered at all times.
- Booking car park space and meeting rooms along with catering.
- AV/VC and any other requirements needed.
- Logging facilities and engineering jobs via an online system.
- Ensuring that the jobs are prioritised and completed in line with the service level agreements.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Strong customer service
- Good working knowledge of the MS Office package
Package and hours of work
- Hours of work are 07.30am - 22:00 pm, Mon - Fri, 37.5 hours per week.
- Salary is £17K
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Louise Quinn, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs