Honeycomb are delighted to be representing a prestigious International Scientific client with uptake of an immediate 'Executive Assistant to the CEO'. This is a fantastic opportunity with a stimulating scope.
A highly reputable Industry firm with impressive environment certainly provides a credible opportunity.
The Executive Assistant will support the Managing Director in all aspects of managing and coordinating time and commitments in order to maximise time available to execute their Executive level responsibilities. The role will also encompass the Line Management of Reception Staff.
- Diary management
- Travel management
- Dealing with incoming emails, post & calls
- Processing expenses
- Management of critical reports
- Maintaining corporate scorecard & KPI pack
- Co-ordination of monthly management meetings, ad-hoc meetings & corporate events
- Minute taking
- Presentation preparation including company meetings,
- corporate presentations, sales conferences
- Maintaining required HR systems and approvals
- Liaising with Oxford Instruments Group contacts as required
- Line management of Reception ensuring staff are fully briefed, trained and equipped to carry out their roles effectively, including arranging appropriate cover when required.
- Management of corporate travel account in conjunction with 01 Group
- Responsible for outlining planning and coordinating the annual strategy planning process
- Proactively offer engagement and support to Board where the opportunity arises or there is a visible need
- Management of performance review process for Board, updating the required HR systems/ paperwork
- Maintaining quarterly risk register and submission to Oxford Instruments Group
- Third Level Qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum 2 years experience providing high level administrative support to Senior Management.
- Line Management Experience
- Exceptional Telephone Manner
- Professional communication skills
If interested please don't hesitate to contact specialist recruitment consultant Claire Connolly on 028 96 207050 or alternatively please send your CV to:
Experience: 0 yrs