Honeycomb is assisting our client, an independent charity, with the recruitment of an Administration and Finance Administrator for their office based in South Belfast. This is a permanent, full time position.
An independent charity supporting the development and growth of integrated education in Northern Ireland.
The Administration and Finance Administrator will work with the Head of Operations to support all elements of the fund's work. Typical duties will include:
- Assist with the financial administration and bookkeeping duties including ensuring incoming invoices are accurate, raising of cheques, maintaining cheque journal and other financial records in Excel.
- Undertake bank lodgements.
- Provide clerical assistance to the Senior Management Team and other staff, such as photocopying, filing and updating of databases.
- Operate and maintain the telephone system, directing calls and messages as appropriate.
- Processing incoming and outcoming mail.
- Dairy management and booking of meeting facilities.
- Reception cover.
- 2 A Levels or equivalent plus 2 years administration experience or 3 years broad based administration experience.
- Bookkeeping experience would be desirable.
- Proficient across the MS Office experience
Salary for this role will be between £18 - £23k depending on skills and experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this role, contact Louise Quinn on 02896 207050 or apply with your CV via the attached link.
Experience: 0 yrs