Reports To (Role): Administration Manager
Main Purpose of the role
To provide an effective administrative service to the Maintenance office and site team, ensuring the smooth running of the office and systems. To be a Contracts Administrator in a Construction Company operating in the Social Housing, Market. To utilize the in house systems in place while understanding, implementing and adhering to the company SHEQ policy/strategy.
Main Duties / Accountability
- Effective scheduling of works to field based Engineers ensuring maximum productivity on a daily basis.
- Utilise in house IT systems to the full and ensure work is progressed and completed effectively
- Prioritise workload
- Maintain confidentiality of private and confidential information
- Ensure correct internal and external distribution of correspondence
- To provide an efficient, courteous and professional approach to all telephone callers
- To record and convey accurately and at the appropriate time incoming or outgoing messages
- To take accurate facts and contact details for the recipient of the message
- Carry out filing as per standard filing system, keeping files up to date using the in house system & any hard copies as required
- Monitor and review all contract files to ensure procedures are being followed and files are up to date -
- Ensure that emails are dealt with appropriately
- Ensure that controlled documents are recorded appropriately (Gas, Elec certs etc)
- Any other reasonable management request
Straightforward, collaborative, creative and passionate.
- A Minimum of 12 months previous Administration Experience
- Previous relevant experience either in the Construction Sector or Social Housing Sector.
Skills / Knowledge
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effectively manage time in order to meet deadlines
- Professional attitude and approach to work
- Ability to competently operate MS office (Word & Excel)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible & adaptable
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to work on more than one project at a time
- Ability to process information from more than one source.
Education / Qualifications
- 5 GCSE’s including English and Maths
- NVQ Level 2 Administration or equivalent
- NVQ Level 3 Administration/Customer Services or equivalent.
Interested applicants please submit your CV by clicking on the APPLY BUTTON.