Brook Street (UK) Ltd is currently recruiting for a full-time, permanent Business Support Officer for our client based in Belfast.
The Business Support Officer is a critical member of our client`s team and is responsible for assisting and ensuring the efficient operation of the administration systems and customer account management functions within the business support team.
The ideal candidate for this job will have previous administration experience, strong communication skills, and the ability to communicate at a high level.
Key Responsibilities :
* Keep specific and accurate records.
* Maintain a customer focused operation, observing and complying with all laws, acts and codes of practice.
* Assist the sales and commercial team in maintaining strong customer relations and dealing with any issues promptly and professionally.
* Conduct existing customer account management visits
* Document and provide feedback on customer visits
* Investigate and deal with all relevant customer queries
* Investigate and deal with all customer credit requests
* Provide administrative support to the sales and major account management team
* Complete monthly key customer reports
* Complete daily business reports including job completion report / revenue reports
This permanent position will commence as a temporary role and our client would like the successful candidate to become permanent within 12 weeks of commencement.
The salary for this role will be £18,000 per annum / £8.14 per hour and the working hours will be 0830 to 1730 Monday to Friday.
To apply for the position please send your CV to Adam Toney via the `Apply` link or call Adam immediately on 028 90 324548.
Experience: 0 yrs