Brand Marketing Administrator
Temporary 3 months
Abacus temporary staffing are delighted to be retained by their client a EU leading FMGC organisation based in Belfast, to appoint a Marketing Administrator on a 3 month contract. With over 140 years trading experience within the FMCG industry, this is an incredible opportunity to work with a market leading organisation.
Why This Role
As the market leader in Ireland and Europe and one of Ireland top 100 employers you will be provided with the opportunity to work for one of the most recognised brands within the FMCG industry and demonstrate your marketing excellence and experience.
As the marketing administrative assistant, you will provide support to a key brand within the organisation and support with all marketing initiatives.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assist in the development of tactical leaflets from proposal to print in conjunction with the Brand Manager, Trading, Designer and Document Advisor
- Assist in the production of media campaigns
- Manage briefs for in-store radio product & price adverts
- Manage product image uploads onto the online marketing toolkit every promotional cycle
- Ensuring all deadlines are met and quality standards are maintained throughout the designing and implementation process
- Business or Marketing related degree
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Minimum of 1 years' experience working in a marketing environment
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage workload to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic, flexible, keen to learn with a passion to develop a career in Marketing
*****Only applicants who meet the essential criteria will be considered****
- Free onsite parking
- Paid Holidays
- Immediate start
- Opportunity to work in a highly established and recognised organisation
Laura Kearney firstname.lastname@example.org 02890313157
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Group on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs