As part of ongoing plans to offer a truly world-class Customer and Service Delivery experience for clients and candidates, MCS Group has launched a new team within our IT & Technology Division which will be responsible for ensuring we give each client a more bespoke service and ultimately deliver on everything that they need.
We want IT, Recruitment Professionals, with a passion for customers and sourcing the best talent to join the team at this exciting stage of its journey.
This team will develop business relationships with new and existing clients, ensuring that we understand their needs and that we have the right team to deliver the right solution. The focus for this team is on Key Accounts or volume recruitment projects where the needs are different from one-off specialist roles. This is about getting deeper with your clients and ensuring MCS are there to support across every and all area that we can.
We require a talented and highly driven individual to join the team. You should be able to build and maintain amazing relationships (at all levels) which stand the test of time, combined with the ability to search, identify and consistently outperform the market in securing the best talent for our clients. You will be tech and social savvy, able to utilise all the modern technology and tools available to deliver for your clients.
Prior experience in recruitment is preferred although not essential. Technology recruitment experience would be advantageous, but we are open to individuals cross training from other disciplines. Either way, you will be open, honest and trustworthy, someone who is ethical in their approach, yet highly driven and ambitious in character. You are motivated by learning and are constantly seeking new ways to develop and improve your professional self.
Is MCS Group for you?
Recruitment is a fantastic career for the right person, but it does take real resilience, motivation and ambition. The rewards are second to none and MCS can offer a successful and prosperous career. For this position we are interested in individuals with a background in professional recruitment who can meet the following criteria:
- Third level degree in any subject OR professional accreditation
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in a professional recruitment setting
- Evidence of a successful track record in your current or previous recruitment role
- Desire to work in a multi-disciplined role from candidate sourcing, marketing and advertising, Account management.
- Diligent approach to work, organisation skills and ability to work under pressure.
- An ability to take on feedback and a high-level of self-awareness - our highest performers mix high levels of confidence with the humility to seek improvement
- A level of drive and determination that is noticeably above your peer group is a must - if you have the will we can train for the skill!
What can you expect?
- Strong basic salary with a generous commission structure to reward high achievers - there are no thresholds here.
- A new for 2021 suite of employee benefits that are in line with anything you might expect from a PLC
- Best in-class training in the art and science of recruitment and a continuous professional development path, whether you want to go down the management route or become an expert in your field.
- We are Investors in People accredited so our people have been and always will be the secret to our success.
- Industry-leading Recruitment Software, including pioneering video technology not in use anywhere else in NI and a brand new ERP introduced for 2021.
- Access to an impressive marketing budget to assist with candidate generation to help find the talent your clients need.
- A long-term career in Specialist Recruitment for ambitious consultants.
- A peer group of colleagues that you will genuinely want to work with day in and day out
MCS Group is a business that has outperformed the market during the most difficult economic conditions in living memory. This role offers a fantastic opportunity to join an incredibly successful business and help take it to the next level. MCS Group is a multi-award-winning business and has built its reputation and success to date by providing a world-class service with a professional and highly ethical approach. It is known for being innovative, continually pushing up standards, both in levels of expertise and service, as well as in actual commercial performance.
The company is seeking individuals who share this ethos and can match our drive and ambition. We will invest heavily in your development and challenge you strongly to fulfil your potential.
Attractive package available, negotiable depending on experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sean Devlin, Associate Director at MCS Group 07501500523
Experience: 0 yrs