MCS Group are working with one of the world's leading utilities companies to recruit a Field Sales Representative. Our client are an award-winning company and have recently celebrated their 20th Anniversary there couldn't be a better time to join this highly successful company.
The purpose of the Field Sales Representative is to add value to the business by supporting the growth objectives of the domestic sales team through the generation of new sales leads primarily via canvassing activities.
This is a permanent role and includes a company car.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role include:
- Conducting field canvassing activities in line with departmental requirements
- Engaging professionally with members of the public and talking knowledgeably about the benefits of the companies product
- To carry out all duties compliantly and in line with training offered to include full use of sales scripts and relevant statements
- Canvassers must have an ability to answer questions posed to them and understand how to overcome initial householder apathy
- There will be occasional need to attend specific industry events to represent the company and promote the benefits of the product
- Canvassers will be required to keep their appearance neat and professional at all times
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours ·
- At least one years' recent experience of selling products or services;
- Polite and attentive manner; must be able to build rapport and offer a fantastic customer service experience
- Assertiveness that achieves a win/win situation;
- The desire and potential to work under pressure in a competitive and fast paced environment
The ideal Sales Field Representative for our client will be someone that has excellent communications and negotiation skills, a positive attitude and is self-motivated.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah McGeown, Sales & Marketing Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs