Do you have retail experience in Fresh Food?
Do you have experience of improving standards & sales growth?
Would you like to work for one of Ireland's leading FMCG companies with a fantastic local reputation?
We are recruiting for a Fresh Food Advisor on behalf of one our well known Grocery, Retail and Wholesale clients. This field based role will see you travelling to stores throughout Northern Ireland to drive sales and increase store performance across their fresh food departments. To apply, send your CV to email@example.com or call Robert on 02890 313157
What you will be doing:
- Assisting retailers to achieve maximum sales and profit in their fresh food departments, implementing best practice and business initiatives
- Actively share best practice within the internal team and retailers
- Report on competitor activity and new trends in all Fresh Food departments
- Drive sales and store purchase loyalty levels within agreed targets
- Utilize company generated reports to develop the business plans, e.g. retail excellence reports, must stock and own brand reports.
- Analyse store opportunities and troubleshoot under-performing stores, identify training needs and implement an effective action plan using various methods, e.g. store audits, store walk action plan, benchmarking reports etc
What you will have:
- At least 2 years relevant retail experience gained within the fresh food category (fruit & vegetables, dairy, serve-over counters etc.) to include responsibility for standards and sales growth
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Up-to-date knowledge of new trends in fresh food sector
- Full Driving Licence
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop effective working relationships
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strategic and innovative way of thinking
- Strong commercial awareness
- Customer focused approach
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs