Vacancy Reference 15947
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Internal Auditor to be based in Belfast. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm and is expected to last 6 months. The following duties will be required -
* Planning a programme of internal audit assignments, identifying and assessing key risks and agreeing a Terms of Reference for each audit assignment
* Recording, evaluating and testing risk management and internal control processes using appropriate audit skills, techniques and judgement
* Agreeing audit findings, conclusions and recommendations with management
* Formally reporting findings and opinions to audit clients
* Assisting the Audit Manager and the Head of Internal Audit in the provision of a consulting service (including advice and guidance) to help management improve risk management, control and governance, including system development work
* Relevant Internal Audit or Accountancy Qualification
* Mminimum of 1 years Internal Audit experience
Candidates will be required to obtain a Standard Access NI check at a cost of £26
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.