Vacancy Reference - 17181
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Communications Business Partner to be based in Belfast. This is a full time role37 hours, Monday to Friday 08.30 – 17.00and expected to last 6 months with possibility of extension. The following duties will be required -
* Identify, plan and organise attendance of CEO, Chair and Board Members at priority events, announcements or visits.
* Organise media coverage of priority events, announcements or visits.
* Manage all media relations, including press, radio, TV and online channels, responding to all media enquiries as required.
* Manage the implementation, delivery and review of the External Communications Strategy and Internal Communications Strategy.
* Manage and develop our existing social media presence e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc. identifying new social media trends.
* Monitor the use and impact of all social media channels and report findings to the Executive Team, Board Members and Department as required.
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* At least two years’ experience as a practitioner in public relations, journalism, advertising, marketing or similar communications disciplines
Candidates will be required to obtain a Standaard Access NI check at a cost of £26
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.